Monday, July 4, 2011

July 4th at the Lake

This year, we spent July 4th in Centre, AL and enjoyed loads of family time!! I try not to think about how much I miss my family until it comes close to seeing them. When it finally comes, I can't WAIT!! Here are a few pictures from the lake...I know these are very bad quality pictures, but they are too cute to pass up!

Riding on the boat before dinner... Is Howie in his element or what??

Playing in MY baby bassinet!! It's the little things...



And riding in the boat some more!!


Judging by my pictures, you probably couldn't tell that I love everyone in my family, not just sweet ML (although I'm clearly obsessed with her)!! It was a wonderful weekend, simply because God has blessed me with the best family in the entire world!!

No comments:

Post a Comment