Saturday, August 13, 2011

Blue Steakhouse

Mom & I got to see The Help today and it was AH-MAZING!!! We had both read the book, and loved it. I was really skeptical of the movie because movies are rarely as good as the books, but this movie did not disappoint! I highly recommend seeing this movie... like now. We laughed and cried along with everyone else in the theater, and it was a great experience to see the past of the Southern town in Mississippi.

When I lived in Carrollton, Dukey & I became really good friends with my neighbors the night I basically burnt my leg off.



We got to celebrate their engagement tonight at a lovely restaurant on the square in Carrollton, Blue Steakhouse.



The food was great, and the company was even BETTER!!! It was so great to see them and that gorgeous bling!!



Looking forward to seeing them again verrrry soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment