Saturday, August 20, 2011

Man Cave

I left for about four hours today and when I came home from work, Dukey & a good friend were out in the garage building... I laid down for a nap and when I woke up, this was staring me in the face...

During my nap time, they had gone to Home Depot and built this monstrosity. I have to say, I was really impressed with their manly-manness. Little did I know, more manliness was coming around the corner. Another high school friend came over to join in on the Braves marathon and brough his Great Dane. Holy crap, a great dane was in our itty bitty townhouse. I wish I had snapped a shot of the puppy, all stretched out on top of our friend in our little living room. Priceless. Noah & I camped out & studied in the bedroom, while the men enjoyed being men. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment