Sunday, August 14, 2011

Family Birthday


Today was THE. BEST. DAY. EVER!! We got to see lots of family, AND start camp connection at SABC! We started off the day at church with Mom. After church, we changed clothes and went directly over to my parents' house to start the celebration. Mom & Dad cooked, and we had the best cake in the world (from Honeymoon, of course). We spent hours talking & laughing with both sets of parents, and my brother & SIL! Everyone's presence was the best present I could have ever asked for!! I truly have the best friends & family on the face of the earth, and I am grateful for them every single day. After lunch, we scooted on over to church to kick off Camp Connection. It was Dukey's first time participating, so it was an experience for him!! He grinned and bared it gracefully, but I caught wind from the preacher that Dukey had to carry a child down the stairs... Surprisingly, he actually wants to go back next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment