Friday, June 3, 2011

Friday Fun

I got to spend a fun half-a-day shopping in Calhoun with mom, and it was so much fun!! If you were wondering, we were extra sneaky and got Dukey some Polo tees, so he had to say goodbye to some of his holy ones. Wooohooo am I excited!! After it was all said and done, he even wanted to go back and get some more!

We came back to Romega just time to meet Dukey for the movie, Bridesmaids! I had already seen it once, but mom wanted to see it and I was more than happy to see it again. This movie was hilarious. A little bit dirty, but so worth it! Even if I had to cover mom's eyes a couple of times and tell her to put her earmuffs on.

For dinner, the three of us went to Paul's Oyster Bar and had seafood. Paul's is now a microbrewery as well, so we had to try a little taste, of course. Mom got the sampler and Dukey & I both preferred the golden beer. It was wonderful!!

All-in-all, it was a great day and a perfect kick-start to the weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment