Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Library Cards


Dukey had the day off today, so we decided to do a few things we had been putting off for a while. One of those things was getting our library cards!! We are such dorks, but we were so EXCITED to get this done. During the past two years of school, I have definitely not even had time to crack open a book that wasn't counseling-related, much less finish it. We made lists of all the books we want to read over the summer, and I have already began taking it down! Here is my list...


Hissy Fit by Mary Kay Andrews
Little Bitty Lies by Mary Kay Andrews


Promises to Keep by Jane Green

And the entire Shopoholic series. Yes, I know, it's shameful that this has not already been done.


And Dukey is starting off with Steven Tyler's new book!!

We will update as we check them off the list!!


"I have found the most valuable thing in my wallet is my library card." -- Laura Bush, First Lady

No comments:

Post a Comment