Friday, June 17, 2011

Georgia Aquarium

Today, I traveled to Atlanta with the SABC day camp to visit the Georgia Aquarium with our sweet campers. I had never been before, and we had a great time! On the way there, we watched Finding Nemo... how appropriate! When we got to the aquarium, we realized how crowded it was & I pretty much kept the death grip on my girls until it was time to leave. Here are some of the fun things we saw...


Please excuse the quality of these photos, as they were taken with my Blackberry. I highly recommend this aquarium for a fun outing! The aquarium was laid out really well, with different sections to go through. There are also little tunnels that you can crawl through, which the kiddos loved. And yes, I had to squeeze in the tunnel, too. Wonderful trip & fabulous day overall!!

No comments:

Post a Comment