Tuesday, May 31, 2011

One year ago...

One year ago, I was asked a question that would change my entire life forever.


One year later, I can proudly say that answering, "YES!!" was the BEST decision I have ever made (not that it was much of a "decision", of course)!!


It is astounding to me how much our relationship has grown in one short year.


I think it is safe to say that we have truly become a team this year.


It is the best feeling to know that no matter what the circumstances are, I always have someone to lean on that I trust with my whole heart.


We have learned to support each other in good times and in bad, which is what marriage is all about.


I am so grateful that God placed us in each others lives so many years ago.


I couldn't ask for a more supportive, selfless, gracious, sweet, and cuter husband!!

My favorite thing about you is your ability to make me laugh, even if laughing is the very last thing I want to do.


It has truly been a blessing to share another year of our lives together!

No comments:

Post a Comment