Sunday, May 1, 2011

A Bridal Shower

Today, I celebrated the upcoming marriage of our good friends from Alabama by helping host a bridal shower.


The shower was held in Birmingham, AL and it was absolutely perfect!


We had the best time catching up...


eating cake...


and opening presents...


PAG is one of the sweetest and most thoughtful people I know. And her fiance is just as sweet as she is.


What a wonderful occasion to celebrate.


Those DZ's really know how to throw a bridal shower!!


Can't wait to celebrate further on the big day! Congratulations, PAG :)

"Dream Girl of Delta Zeta, Girl of the lamp so true, Your faith and light holds ever bright, 'Twill guide me back to you. When by the fire I dream dear, Are dreams that must come true. Dream girl of Delta Zeta I'm in love with you."

No comments:

Post a Comment