Thursday, April 21, 2011

Flatware Meets Kate Spade

Silverware somehow ended up as the absolute last item on our "to get" list. Partly because I think it is boring to shop for. I mean, who really notices silverware anyways? That all changed when I was dragging myself through Macy's and spotted these puppies:



Kate Spade New York flatware. GORGEOUS!! I love how the thread on the end matches the pattern of our Juliska dishes so well. Though they are beautiful, they do come with a pretty hefty price tag. Ever heard the saying, "Sally Sue was born with a silver spoon in her mouth"? They must have meant a Kate Spade New York silver spoon. I'll be on the lookout for some similar wallet-friendly styles. Updates to come!

Here are some more of her stunning designs to oogle in the meantime:






No comments:

Post a Comment