Monday, April 25, 2011

Judith March

Part of keeping up with our new marriage is keeping up with trends that were popular in our first year together. I only wanted to document so we could later say, "Ewwwww, what was I wearing???" In and effort to cut down on my shopping lately, I have been avoiding all stores, internet stores, and magazines I get in the mail. Since we are a real-life family now, we have to spend our money on the usual things most people do... bills, food, GAS (by the way, prices are absolutely ridiculous right now!) $70 to fill up my tank the other day was not worth the drive to go to class! Sad, I know! My attempts at the avoidance theory are now history!! Last week, I logged on to www.frecklesshop.com to purchase a gift for my BFF's birthday. Really, really bad idea! I used to shop at this little boutique in Carrollton, GA quite frequently and I thought I was going to have to give it up when I moved to Romega, but they created a website so I didn't have to kiss the store goodbye!! This store has amazing customer service, a great selection of dresses, cute tops, skirts, jewelry, jeans, & even a wide selection of Spanx bras! I was having trouble making my birthday purchase & I called to get some assistance. The employee that helped me went out of her way to offer me any assistance I needed. It was great! She even sent my package to work with her boyfriend (he works with The Duke) to avoid shipping!! Here are some of their Judith March (my favorite designer) selections that I am dying over for this Spring/Summer:

Aztec Shorts. $68



Cream Aztec Bird Tie Back Dress. $108



Kaleidoscope Pique with Ric Rac. $118



Turquoise Doily Tie Back Dress. $108



Turquoise Keyhole Halter Dress. $118



Turquoise Seersucker Bow Dress. $88



and last, but not least... Turquoise Yarn Neckline Dress. $108



Hope you enjoyed oogling these beauties as much as I have!! Bravo, Judith March, you've done it to me again :)

No comments:

Post a Comment