Thursday, April 14, 2011

Hair Affair



After a hair fiasco during wedding festivities, I realized the importance of a good hairdresser. I am normally not picky about hair, and I definitely didn't have to be on our wedding day. I have to give credit where credit is due and that is to Shanah Hoyt at Bliss Salon behind Broad Street. She did wonders on my hair & meticulously placed each hair on my head perfectly. She was more OCD than I am, and that sheer fact gave me mounds of comfort. I knew I was in good hands and she did not disappoint. It held all day long, even through the humidity.






The salon opened up for our wedding party and we had tons of fun talking, laughing, and telling stories.



The Duke scheduled his appointment with Donna at Bliss Salon a week before wedding day. He said it was the best haircut he's ever had & we were both very pleased with her work as well!

Thanks for all your hard work and for helping make our wedding day pure Bliss!

No comments:

Post a Comment