Monday, April 18, 2011

Gluttony

One entire week and two days after the wedding and we are still eating every meal out. Partly because we have our old dishes on the counter tops, waiting to be boxed up and partly because we are taking a hiatus. After working out every day and eating great for so long, we rewarded ourselves with a hiatus from all of it this week. It sounds like a ton of fun, but we already felt terrible two days after the wedding. I'm pretty sure we've covered close to every restaurant in Rome, and a few in the Marietta area. Today, we are getting back on track and going to feel good again. Tonight, I cooked entirely by myself and didn't burn the house down. Amazing. This is what we had:



Mediterranean chicken & rice.



This may not look impressive at all but trust me, it is. It is by the grace of God that edible food was actually made here and by me. Make way, Rachel Ray!

No comments:

Post a Comment