Saturday, April 9, 2011

New Beginnings

April 9, 2011 marks the best day of my life thus far. This day's date is so profound to me because it is the day I married my best friend. The day was filled with laughs, hugs, and a few tears. I want to remember how I felt on this day and every other day of the first year of our marriage forever. Due to a failed attempt at a previous blog and in lieu of becoming a duchess (thanks to my sweet sister-in-law for the nickname), I have promised myself and my new husband that I will make one posting each day of our first year of marriage so that in the future, we can look back and laugh at all the mistakes we made, the dinners we burned, and how much fun we had. Here are some of the pictures we have so far that we are absolutely in love with.



Our photographer was Katherine Birkbeck out of Knoxville, Tennessee and she was beyond amazing!



She made her rounds & captured everything, while continuing to be discreet.



She had so many creative ideas and even dug through my bag to ensure she captured images of all things important to me!



She even had time to catch all the little funnies we missed on our big day...



and...



and precious moments like these...





With these pictures in hand, we will surely be able to remember the warmth and love that our friends and family brought to us on this special day.

Katherine's website is: http://www.kbirkbeckphotography.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment