Friday, April 15, 2011

To Toss

One of the most fun parts of the reception was the tossing of the bouquet & the garter. My bouquet was created by Bussey's Florist and was absolutely gorgeous. It was a combination of champagne and sweet eskimo roses with white hydrangea and ribbons of liriope. Throughout the ceremony, it was wrapped in lace from my mom's wedding gown and an annointed handkerchief from my grandfather (pictures to come). The bouquet toss caused quite the commotion between two of my friends (I think it landed on the floor in-between them) and no one is really sure who actually caught it.

My sweet mother-in-law made the garter I wore throughout the day and it was perfect (pictures to come). I was so in love with it that I had a "to toss" garter that Bridals by Lori gave me when we purchased my dress. The Duke used his super-sneaky ninja moves to make it look like he pulled it off my leg, when he actually had it in his hand the whole time! The boyfriend of one of my high school BFF's caught the garter. My high school BFF was so tricked she called the next day & asked if we wanted it back since his mom made it. Hehe :)

No comments:

Post a Comment